Home Fraud Protection Center CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Update
CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Update
At First State Bank, our customers, our communities, and our employees are our priority. As a preventive measure to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and maintain banking services, effective on Monday, March 23, 2020, First State Bank locations will offer limited lobby access by appointment only. Drive-thru services will be available during normal business hours.
Our only exception will be the closing of our retail location located inside of the Walmart in Waynesboro at the close of business on Friday, March 20. For branch contact information, please click here.
We also encourage you to use our electronic banking services.
- Online Banking – view account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and perform many other useful tasks.
- Mobile Banking – view account balances, view transactions, find ATMs and locations, transfer funds, pay bills and view check images.
- Mobile Deposit – deposit checks anytime, anywhere
- On-Call Telephone Banking (1-800-669-4304) – inquire about specific checks or deposit that have cleared; inquire about last 60 days of transactions; make loan payments, credit line advances and account transfers for FSB accounts.
- Text Banking – view account balances and transactions.
Serving you is what we do best, and we will continue to provide for our customers in the best way possible. We thank you for your continued business and support.